Friday, November 27, 2009

I have a question about male hair cuts....does anyone know any website with pictures of haircuts of

What confuses me when I get a haircut is that I always forget my number..does anyone know any website that shows pictures of every cut..(the numbers i am talking about is like when you go to a barber and they cut the back of your hair...you tell the barber to but the back a 0,1,2,3...well i don't know the difference between the numbers...so could someone tell me???



I have a question about male hair cuts....does anyone know any website with pictures of haircuts of this?

I can tell you the difference between the numbers. 0 means there is no guard on the clippers, that is the shortest length that you can cut your hair, 1 is the next size up, it is usually an 1/8 of an inch. 2 is usually 1/4 of an inch, 3 is usually 1/2 of an inch, 4 is usually 3/4 of an inch, 5 is usually 5/8 of an inch, 6 is usually one inch, 7 is usually an inch and 1/8, and 8 is usually an inch and a 1/2.



The normal male haircut is usually a number 2 or 1/4 of an inch fade.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting