Saturday, November 28, 2009

I HAVE MICROS, AND I TAKE PICTURES ON THE 9-6-07. hOW SHUD I WEAR MY HAIR? WAT KINDA STLYE?

tHE HAIR IS STRAIGHT MEANIN I CAN CURL IT. jUS TELL ME SUM STYLES. tHANK U, AND TELL ME HOW 2 DO IT



I HAVE MICROS, AND I TAKE PICTURES ON THE 9-6-07. hOW SHUD I WEAR MY HAIR? WAT KINDA STLYE?

http://www.universalsalons.com/styles.as... there are more micro stlyes on here the site is universalsalons.com click on natural stlyes and youll be able to find some more micro do's 閳?br>I HAVE MICROS, AND I TAKE PICTURES ON THE 9-6-07. hOW SHUD I WEAR MY HAIR? WAT KINDA STLYE?



I always like a simple ponytail with a few tendrils hanging down the side of the face....make sure you have cute earrings for that style. Or you could create a part and have it fame your face...make sure that you curl the ends under.



I HAVE MICROS, AND I TAKE PICTURES ON THE 9-6-07. hOW SHUD I WEAR MY HAIR? WAT KINDA STLYE?

I never liked pulling my hair back, because I always felt less femme in the pics.... show your hair off!! Check out this link for lots of ideas, basically just wear it down, maybe get some long bangs and sweep them off to the side? and volume - you'll want to make yourself some volume. This can be achieved by taking sections of your hair (about 1 inch from your part), spraying underneath with hairspray, and back combing the heck out of it!! Haha, you tame it down after by brushing the top, but it looks great - less flat.



http://www.cosmohairstyle.com/hairstyle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting