Friday, November 27, 2009

I need pictures of blonde on top and red or black for hair tips please asap?

i did my hair and this lady messed it up



I need pictures of blonde on top and red or black for hair tips please asap?

You want a pic of blonde on top, and dark on the bottom...or the tips? Anyways, here is a pic of a client of mine, my little sister's best friend lol. http://a835.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



I need pictures of blonde on top and red or black for hair tips please asap?

I wanna be the very best



Like no one ever was



To catch them is my real test



To train them is my cause



I will travel across the land



Searching far and wide



Each Pokemon to understand



The power that's inside



Chorus



Pokemon!



It's you and me



I know it's my destiny



Pokemon!



Ooh, you're my best friend



In a world we must defend



Pokemon!



Our hearts so true



Our courage will pull us through



You teach me and I'll teach you



Pokemon



Gotta catch 'em all!



Every challenge along the way



With courage I will face



I will battle every day



To claim my rightful place



Come with me, the time is right



There's no better team



Arm in arm we'll win the fight



It's always been our dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting