Saturday, November 28, 2009

Looking for layered hair long enough to put in a pony tail but with side bangs I need pictures of th

I am 21 years old with black hair thats past my shoulders and I wear glasses. I like my hair layered but was wanting to do side bangs



Looking for layered hair long enough to put in a pony tail but with side bangs I need pictures of that?

1) Look for pictures in magazines, on the internet, or take ones of your friends of the side bangs you like. Take the picture to your stylist. (NOTE: the better the picture of exactly what you want, the better!)



2) Tell your stylist that you want your hair long enough for a pony tail, and show her/him the picture of the bangs you like.



3) Ask your stylist if what you want is possible. (If they say it's not, it means they can't do it, or that your hair somehow precludes this -- e.g., if your hair refuses to part on the side.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting