Friday, November 27, 2009

Getting my hair cut tonight. Don't know what to do? (pictures)?

This is my hair right now:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wrogno%26amp;...



It's a bit longer than that actually. this was from summer



This is how my hair used to be:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=v42br9%26amp;s...



Should I keep it long or get it shorter again?



Or any new ideas would be welcomed. Thanks!



Getting my hair cut tonight. Don't know what to do? (pictures)?

Well it depends on how long it took your hair to grow to the length it is now. I would love to experiment with my hair length but it grows unbelievably slow. I think your long hair looks amazing but I know it probably gets boring. You could try another color if you want a different look.



Getting my hair cut tonight. Don't know what to do? (pictures)?

you should get it shorter again :D you could do something like this:



http://www.womensbeautylife.com/albums/M...



Getting my hair cut tonight. Don't know what to do? (pictures)?

long, makes you look older



Getting my hair cut tonight. Don't know what to do? (pictures)?

Wow, u r so pretty! :) I think it looks nice long, the way it is now, if it's a little longer, maybe a small trim would look nice



Getting my hair cut tonight. Don't know what to do? (pictures)?

I think you look better with short hair.



Getting my hair cut tonight. Don't know what to do? (pictures)?

you should keep your hair long it looks really nice :]]



but mabey you shoud change the color,get side bangs,or get layers if you want a new look.my hair is also long but it gets really boreing to have the same style everyday so i got layers nd blonde highlights...TRY IT



ND BY THE WAY UR REALLY PRETTY!!!



(no homo)lol



Getting my hair cut tonight. Don't know what to do? (pictures)?

I Think Loner, It Makes You Look Older.



Just Have A littlle bit cut off, and ask for you hairdresser to shape it round your face, thats wht i had, and i like it alot.



Maybe yu could get a side fringe, that would look good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting