Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

Okay, so maybe this isn't a site where I should be getting people to judge the way I look. But I just saw someone else do it and it made me curious as to what all you people on this site think of my hair..



http://imagecloset.net/uimages/rgh116805...



http://imagecloset.net/uimages/klz116805...



Thank you.



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

yes it's very striking especially with your eyes. I agree with the eyeliner comment though. look for something more neutral like a brown but on a whole the blue is a very rich tone that looks amazing and i am sure gets a bit of attention!



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

I quite like it...how did you get it so incredibly blue?



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

Yeah kinda and without your piercings i think you would be very pretty



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

It's not bad :)



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

Your hair is blue, hooray! Do you like it ? Good, thats all that counts.



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

omg i love your hair!!!!



the color is soooo hott!



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

It looks nice. It brings out your eyes.



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

Hey, ithink u look quite cool. Are your hair color natural? I think if you bleach a few front streams blonde than u would look incredible cool



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

yes



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

Your hair is gorgeous, darlin - matches your eyes. Think you should smile more, tho.



:)



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

my boyfriend thinks your hair is hott....



i also like it. but you may want to cut back on the eye makeup just a tiny bit...



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

yup it definitly suits u!!!!! ur cat is super cute!!! I LOVE BLUE



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

No, it does not suit you. You have fair, cool skin, and would look better with a warmer color like brunette or something in the red category.



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

love that color on you! i dont know but i just love that color blue :) love it



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

yeah it's nice. (but without the piercing)



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

Well i for one think you look hawt Crissy!!!



Love from Abz



XXX



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

i kinda like it its different



My hair's blue, do you think I suit it? [I have pictures].?

Hey, I like your blue hair it goes with you eyes, I want to color my hair too but can't seem to go through with it. Are you going to try more colors later ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting