Friday, November 27, 2009

I have school pictures . and idk how i should do ym hair.?

i have long brown hair and side bangs. um i cant curl my hair cause it gets really frizzy. any thing else is fine.



I have school pictures . and idk how i should do ym hair.?

Do not do anything dramatic. This is the cause of bad school pictures. I remember in 6th grade I tried curling my hair. It turned out to frizz more than curl so for the yearbook, there was a picture of me looking like I had an afro.



You should go natural, maybe style it a little more to stay in place, and do not put your hair in a pony tail. This will make you look like you dont have hair.



Good luck with your pictures!~



I have school pictures . and idk how i should do ym hair.?

Depending on your outfit and backround color I would straighten my hair and add a fat headband leaving my bangs out. Then add a chunky necklace and big earrings.



I have school pictures . and idk how i should do ym hair.?

Straighten it that is what I did maybe even a new haircut just do not worry to much about it



I have school pictures . and idk how i should do ym hair.?

tie ur hair adn then put it on the side and twist it. a lot of ppl did that for my school or u can put ur hair down and leave it



I have school pictures . and idk how i should do ym hair.?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



I have school pictures . and idk how i should do ym hair.?

Well you should get your hair stariten and then your hair is going to be pretty



I have school pictures . and idk how i should do ym hair.?

well dont do anything to drastic. keep it sorta the same as you usally do it like if you have straigt hair just straigten it if you have curly hair just put product in it to define the curls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting