Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help w/ my hair!!?

ok i need some ideas for my hair (pictures at bottom)



i want to do something ez! like a 5 - 10 min thing



my hair is VERY thick and cruly and hard to straiten! so i want some ideas like accessories!! or something ez!



pictures



- http://www.flickr.com/photos/12353834@N0...



- http://www.flickr.com/photos/12353834@N0...



- http://www.flickr.com/photos/12353834@N0...



- http://www.flickr.com/photos/12353834@N0...



I need help w/ my hair!!?

oh my goodness you're young!! I think that it looks good the way it is. (You have hair like my sister). Don't straighten it, or it will throw it out of wack. IF anything, enhance your curls! It's better to just go natural! And i'm sure that it would turn out super cute!



Just add a little bit of glitz by using sparkly clips to pull back your bangs into a "bubble" when you have it up in a ponytail. :D



I need help w/ my hair!!?

Wear a high ponytail with cute pins



I need help w/ my hair!!?

try straighting it, but do it in small sections. also get some mouse and hair spray. aussie works great. try scrunching it. and put it like half up or little bit up.



I need help w/ my hair!!?

Wow, I have the same exact hair, except my hair is a little longer and poofier. So I know exactly how you feel.



I straighten my hair, and it's a pain, and takes a very long time.



For your hair, I would use a anti-frizz cream to give your hair shine. Or another product that works great is Paul Mitchell's Super Skinney Serum. It once again... gives your hair shine, but also controls your hair. You have really nice waves, so controlling the frizz, and adding shine would be perfect.



If you ever choose to use a flat iron, it will also protect your hair from being damaged. So I highly suggest it.



Good luckk.



I need help w/ my hair!!?

this is to tame your hair if it ever gets wild



ok my hair is thicker and curlier (after i air dry my hair and comb it POOF!) but i use loreal defrizz garnier fructics prodicts that help with my hair like defrizz tame and control and just recent ly (my fave) i just started using catwalks curls rock its awsome and has worked a miricle on my hair!!



I need help w/ my hair!!?

y



I need help w/ my hair!!?

Try using a straightening iron that has a temperature adjuster on it and set on a high setting but not all the way. Try one that goes from 40 to 180 degrees. try about a 160 degree setting and wahla awesomely straight hair!



I'm in the same boat so I know what I'm talking about! Also my grandma is a hairstylist and this is what she recommends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting