Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Ideas,, I need answers!?

Im getting my hair cut in two days. I was just going to get it trimmed and some layers.But im tired of having boring hair. I want it to match my personality.



So what are some hair ideas that arent just layered hair?



Pictures are appreciated.



Hair Ideas,, I need answers!?

http://www.beautytrends.com/



have you ever looked at wig styles to get a idea for a haircut? i have, and i showed the picture to the hair stylist and she cut and styled my hair just like the picture, check it out!



Hair Ideas,, I need answers!?

Well short sie swept bangs and layers are good. Go to beautyriot.com and you might find some cute hari styles



Hair Ideas,, I need answers!?

Have a look at http://www.hairfinder.com and you will find a lot of hairstyle ideas



Hair Ideas,, I need answers!?

Hey! I just did this for myself!! Its tough having the same boring hair.. Without knowing your personality though its tough to make a suggestion.. I went to a salon and asked for the stylist's suggestion with a few pictures of what I was looking for.. my cut came out fine, but I wish I had really known what I wanted before getting it done.



I went to a few sites for makeover suggestions (I just turned 30 and wanted something that wasn't "old" looking) Try the sites with a free picture download.. they have limited hairstyles with just the free membership, but at least you can see your face (or a model with the same face shape) with something similar..



Try these:



www.4hairstyles.com



www.lhj.com/lhj/file.jhtml;jsessionid=...



I took before and after pics of my hair so I could see the two together. I can show you pics if you'd like and maybe help with more suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting