Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help?:)xxx?

can anyone get me pictures of blonde hair colours that will suit PALE skin and blue eyes ... heres a picture of me recently:http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Pa...



but i look paler in natural light like this: http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Pa...



never mind the hair in this picture it totally washed me out but just wanted to show my skin tone:)thanks a mil everyone xx



Hair help?:)xxx?

The hair color you have in the pictures suits you very well, try a bronze on your face. I am very pale myself and never wore makeup. But then a friend wanted to do me over with makeup and she used a bronz powder and WOW, it didn't look orange or to dark, I was amazed. Also, if you really want to change your hair color, try a sun blonde with natural blonde highlights even add some light brown or dark blonde highlights to make it 3 tone. I have my hair sun blonde with natural high lights with mahogany brown hair half on bottom. You may have to experience a few times before you actually get what you want. JUST DON'T USE BOX COLORS if your doing it yourself, go to a professional hair store, like Sally's.



Hope this helps!



Hair help?:)xxx?

Well what you can do is try a foundation to make your face stand out more instead of pale looking( you can change the color of your face to a shade down for foundation but dont go too far with it ) if u are or not using foundation. For your hair dont go too blonde, i think you should do it brown like a Carmel with honey blonde highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting